“Trappings of a Wild West Saloon”
Review of Old Saloon

Old Saloon
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Emigrant
Price range: USD 5 - USD 35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Description: Serving outlaws & cowgirls since 1902 breakfast. lunch. dinner. cold beer & whiskey 7 days a week. From the hard working ranch hand, to the passerby heading to Yellowstone, to the celebrity living in their Paradise Valley hideaway, The Old Saloon still attracts all types of guests who intermingle seamlessly. The Old Saloon was built on great stories and is an iconic fixture in Montana and the Paradise Valley. It is one of a kind and the last of a dying breed. Come experience Montana how it used to be and make your own story!
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stayed in the Paradise Valley Paradise Cabin, a few meters behind this lovely 100 year+ old Saloon called Old Saloon. It retains the charm of the Saloons that I saw in the movies, but never experienced first hand until this visit. Great floks, the owner took me to the chef to help with my request for the who made one of the tastiest Primavera Pasta with Alfredo sauce I ever had. The veggie soup was absolutely marvellous. The restaurant has all the trappings of the Saloon, Pool table, Bar, Slot machines where I won a few dollars, a Juke box ( which I was told is not working now) and all the town folk adding to the energy pervading the bar. Game trophies line the walls of the Saloon. Special mention for the owner and the staff- the Chef, and the bubbly girl taking our order.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

My wife and I were staying near by and we decided to try this place based on the reviews.

It was so good that we ended up eating here 5 times in 3 days.

When you look at the restaurant from the outside you would never believe that the food could be so amazing. The menu has a lot of sophisticated items and each one that I had was better than the last. My favorite thing I had was the chicken fried steak for breakfast. It was the best that I have ever had. I also really enjoyed the fried trout and French fries for lunch.

I with that we had a place like this in my hometown.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Paradise Valley for 10 days. We always like to find a good local place to eat while on vacation. This was perfect! Great breakfast and Prime Rib on Fri and Sat night Loved the atmosphere and the staff was almost like family by the time we left. A must while in Emigrant or even just passing through on your way to Yellowstone.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Mostly local folks. Good drinks and the food was really good.
It's been a while since we stopped here, but I remember it well.
we were pleased.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Food was great but it took about an hour to get a burger and Ruben and there were only 8 other people in the place. Maybe they had a bad day in the kitchen? If your in a hurry you might be in trouble but if you have the time the service is friendly and the food was very good. My Average rating is related to the time not the quality of the food.

Been to Old Saloon? Share your experiences!