“Trappings of a Wild West Saloon”
Review of Old Saloon

Old Saloon
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Emigrant
Cuisines: American
Description: This is the only restaurant/bar in Emigrant that isn't listed.
Description: This is the only restaurant/bar in Emigrant that isn't listed.
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stayed in the Paradise Valley Paradise Cabin, a few meters behind this lovely 100 year+ old Saloon called Old Saloon. It retains the charm of the Saloons that I saw in the movies, but never experienced first hand until this visit. Great floks, the owner took me to the chef to help with my request for the who made one of the tastiest Primavera Pasta with Alfredo sauce I ever had. The veggie soup was absolutely marvellous. The restaurant has all the trappings of the Saloon, Pool table, Bar, Slot machines where I won a few dollars, a Juke box ( which I was told is not working now) and all the town folk adding to the energy pervading the bar. Game trophies line the walls of the Saloon. Special mention for the owner and the staff- the Chef, and the bubbly girl taking our order.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Paradise Valley for 10 days. We always like to find a good local place to eat while on vacation. This was perfect! Great breakfast and Prime Rib on Fri and Sat night Loved the atmosphere and the staff was almost like family by the time we left. A must while in Emigrant or even just passing through on your way to Yellowstone.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Mostly local folks. Good drinks and the food was really good.
It's been a while since we stopped here, but I remember it well.
we were pleased.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stopped for drinks on two occasions. A local watering hole and a fun place to see real people. And me, I thought it would be a beer and a shot place, how rude. The young lady behind the bar made me one of the best manhattan's I've ever had. I won enough money playing Keno to pay for all the drinks for the four of us. The Big Horn sheep on the wall are worth a visit. My daughter took a pic of me walking through the swinging doors of the 100 year old saloon. I wish I could have seen it back then.

1  Thank Justaflyfisher
Reviewed 11 August 2017

New Orwner, new menu. This was the first time we stopped in this local spot. We had 3 little ones under the age of 7 with us. They loved the kids mac and Cheese and the french fries. One of the plates ordered was Buffalo Burger...very tasty and cooked just right. Be sure to ask for Chef Kevin's Curry Ketchup(awesome!! and great on the burger) They switched up on the reuben and did it on sour dough bread (very smart move-) The atmosphere is rustic and nice. The bar area is evidently the original part of the building and really neat. There is an outside area for after 5pm concerts on some weekends with corn hol and horseshoes. Looks neat (for adults)