“One of the best”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Dillon
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This subway is one of the best places to eat in town. Their staff is great! They stay busy!! When high school students travel, they often stop here. I’ve seen large bus fulls stop and the staff deals efficiently with such crowds!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Subway is Subway -- always pretty much the same and always very dependable, in my opinion. A good place to stop, on the road. This Subway had particularly friendly, outgoing and helpful staff -- a credit to the sandwich chain. It was a cold evening and we were tired from a day of travel and the stop was a welcome one. The sandwiches were great, the new French Onion Soup a little so-so in my opinion -- but overall, a good experience in Dillon, Montana!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017

We usually stop here when traveling between Lethbridge and Salt Lake. We have never been disappointed. It is a well run Subway and the workers are friendly and very efficient.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Great value, with great room, very nice, great shower and internet service. Best hotel breakfast I have ever had. Very friendly staff and Kid loved the pool.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2016

I've eaten here many times, and honestly, it's one of the best Subways I've visited. I usually order the 6" black forest ham, loaded with everything but the kitchen sink, and it's great. For $3.75, what's not to like???

The service is great, and the bathrooms are clean, nice, and modern.

You can't go wrong with this place.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!