“Not good”

Apple Village Cafe and Gift Shop
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Had pie and couldn't tell u what kind is was ..ugh... friend had some meal and he was not happy either

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The name has changed to the Bearstone, but not sure if it's new ownership; in any case my BLT was the best I've ever had, due in part to the bacon. Instead of fries, I had fresh cut chips--OMG, as a potato lover, these were to die for and I regret not getting an order to go, because when we stopped back, they were closed--seems they're open Wed thru Sun, and we've made a note of that. Husband's patty melt got rave reviews too. This is right off the interstate, so drive a block toward town--you'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

WOW!! What a breakfast! Name has changed to Bearstone Café. Come with an appetite! We came late in the morning and still got a great breakfast.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Don't be fooled into not eating here. The food was fantastic !!! Best rib eye I have ever eaten. !!!! I would recommend this restaurant to all

Reviewed 8 October 2015

This is a large restaurant and they have the most wonderful food, service. Our breakfast was awesome, that said I did have to return my eggs. I ordered over easy and they came hard on the bottom. My husband had the ham and cheese omelet and was very happy with it. I ordered the Hungry Jack breakfast, eggs over easy bacon and a triple stack of pancakes that were to die for. We took the pancakes home and had another breakfast with them. Ice tea to drink and it was brewed from scratch. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.