“Don't stop if you're in a hurry”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Columbus
Description: Come visit us at 601 E 8th Ave N in Columbus. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We stopped at this McDonald's on Sunday afternoon about 1:30 pm. There were several people in line and several more waiting for their food. There was only 1 person working the cash register and only a couple more in back preparing food and taking drive up orders. My order was correct and my frappes were fresh and cold, but I waited about 10 minutes for them. If you aren't on a schedule or in a hurry, the food is generally ok, but service is their downfall. They can't seem to have enough employees there to serve customers.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Stopped For A Quick Bite . Typical McDonald's / Usual Service . Does Not Offer The $1.00 Ice Cream Cones Offered At Most McDonald's .

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Probably the slowest McDonalds I have ever been in. Our fries were luke warm by the time we got our meal because they laid them on the tray while they made my burger. I know because I stood there watching them do it while I waited about 5-10 minutes for my order. That may not seem like much but there was nobody in front of me and only one order was placed after mine.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Long road was glad to see a Mickey D. This is a tiny one but has all ya need food and service up to standards. Place was very busy but they had an elderly man cleaning and keeping things in order.

Little slow getting the order but totally expected. I'd come back.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Stopped in the pick up our usual breakfast meal, while traveling, of two sausage burritos with a hash brown to share. Our food was hot and fresh, just as we have come to expect. The bathrooms were very clean.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!