“Waited and waited”

307 Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Food was ok, but it took over 45 mins to get our meal and I got the wrong thing. 2nd meal arrived in 15 mins and it was correct. Don't know if the problem was in the kitchen or with the order. They didn't seem overly busy.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

ate there many times. kids enjoy the food too as well as their shirley-temples. never left hungry. great burgers and meat.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Arrived late to town and was happy to find a place to eat that was still open. Everything on the menu sounded great. Decided on the French Dip and the waitress said it would be filling. It was huge! Loved the Asiago roll that the angus beef was served on. You can have your potatoes any way you would like (fries, jojos, baked, hash browned etc. The homemade steak fries were delicious. The beer choice included many local beers. The waitress was very friendly and apologetic that it was taking longer to get our food to us. Found out that they were making pizzas to be delivered to a local ball game. Wish I had more time to spend in Columbus Montana. If I ever return through here I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Ate two times here. One was better than the other. Would eat here again if I come back through for sure. The second time the food just wasn’t as good.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for dinner while working in town. Had the hamburger steak and sweet potato fries. Dinner was darn good. Atmosphere was pretty good as well. The barmaid filled my pop whenever it's got low. Just like it ought to be. I will be back this fall and will be coming here to see a football game. This would be the perfect place for it. Can't wait to try their hot wings.