“Awesome as usual”

Grand Fortune Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We visit frequently and are always happy with the food and the service. The portions are perfect and the staff friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I've had Chinese food all over America, from California to Georgia. I've even had Chinese food in Korea. So when I say this is THE WORST I've ever had, it's a big deal. The atmosphere was nice, the setting nice, but the value and quality of the food ruined the experience. We had the Po Po platter appetizer, the sesame chicken with fried rice, the beef Lo mein, the egg drop soup, and the hot and sour soup. The soups were edible (my husband said the egg drop was even good), but the hot and sour soup tasted old and was served too cold. The appetizers were bland and overcooked. The lo Mein was bland, runny, and it appeared to be made with spaghetti noodles. The sesame chicken was far too spicy and seemed to be missing its key ingredient: sesame. The fried rice was bland, barely warm, and didn't contain any vegetables nor eggs. The entire meal was overpriced and disappointing.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

If you like Chinese; you absolutely cannot pass this place up. We were passing through Columbus, and decided at the last minute to catch a quick meal. I had the combo A, which consisted of general Tso's chicken, fried rice, and sweet-and-sour pork. I was not expecting the food to be as fresh as it was. We were the only people in the restaurant, the service was good with the taste was incredibly wonderful. The food had not been sitting around, it was fresh cooked and it was so incredibly good.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Nice to have a chinese restaurant in Columbus. Small setting.
Customer Service nice and friendly.
Love the chicken chow mein, hot & sour soup, crab puffs...
I like alot on their menu.
Fast service

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

The food tasted overcooked almost burned. The service was slow and the food was way overpriced. Lots of $$$ for little food on the plate. Wouldn't go back or recommend to anyone ever!

2  Thank Lanny H