“Delightful B&B”

Bad Rock Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 17 July 2012

My husband and I stayed 4 nights and were so pleased with our choice. The rooms are beautiful and you can grab a glass of wine, tea or coffee to unwind at the end of the day. Mark and his wife are wonderful hosts and offer lots of suggestions for hikes and dinner. I also love that all the people staying over are able to swap stories at breakfast so you get to meet new people as well. If we come back to the area we will definitely book here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 June 2012

We stayed here 4 nights and me and my wife thought this was a great B&B. Mark is a great host and has a wealth of information about the area and Glacier Park. He also is an excellant cook and the breakfasts were top rate. We had a little different agenda than the usual visitor since part of the reason for our visit was to do some work on some land we own in the area plus getting in a little hiking. Bad Rock B&B added greatly to our visit. The rooms don't have TV's or radios but you can watch TV in the main house if you want to. There also is an extensive library to browse through. You certainly can not complain about the views from your room. I would definitely recommend anyone visiting Glacier National Park to check out this B&B.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I stayed for 4 nights at Bad Rock B&B and enjoyed every bit of it. The B&B is located at Columbia Falls which is around 15 miles from the western entrance of Glacier National Park. This is one of the best upscale lodging option with reasonable rates in such a close proximity to the Glacier National Park. Mark, the owner and inn-keeper of the B&B is very knowledgeable about the area and provided me excellent suggestions on what to see in and around the park. In addition, Mark had detailed maps, bear spray and all other necessary things that one might need while venturing inside the park.

I stayed in Room One (Big Mountain Room), which was very comfortable on it's own with a gorgeous view of the Big Mountain. Plus, they have a big living room downstairs where one can relax at the end of the day and lots of books to read about Glacier National Park. Every morning, Mark prepared sumptuous breakfasts for the guests and it was a nice start to the day. I had great conversations with Mark during the breakfast time and surely learned a lot about life in Montana, in general.

I would surely recommend Bad Rock B&B to someone looking for a true B&B experience in the vicinity of Glacier National Park. I hope I can visit Bad Rock B&B again in future and also enjoy the beauty of rustic northwest Montana.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank PrasunChoudhury
Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed here almost two years ago with my whole family group (aunt uncles ....) we all had a wonderful time. I had an infant son and they were very helpful getting me a highchair for breakfast time....food was great! Location beautiful! Loved it all!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Stayed 2 nights in October wile visiting Glacier National Park enjoying excellent service and hospitality. The host not only knows the area but also provided excellent recommendations on places to eat, places to visit in the park and things to do. Breakfast was also great.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Lodge at Whitefish Lake
Lodge at Whitefish Lake
#3 of 17 in Whitefish

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Columbia Falls

Been to Bad Rock Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!