Review Highlights
Great accommodations; close to Glacier National Park

Very nice location and accommodations. Very convent to Glacier National Park - a must see... read more

Reviewed 8 September 2018
PDXSteveR
Beaverton, Oregon
Home Away From Home

Full kitchen, living room, dining room,1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. What more could you ask for. We... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2018
Lennie H
Lake Mary, Florida
via mobile

All reviews great location full kitchen front desk whitefish on site living room glacier national park stayed here outdoor pool excellent food in great shape first night hot tub great bed beautiful flowers time share place to stay
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The condos are nice and well kept, and my 7-year old daughter loved the pool area. Had a deep tissue massage at the spa. Loved it. Very convenient for getting to Glacier.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I have a 40 plus! Husband allowed me to park in to tight fitting! Amazing showers, awesome smell and clean! Office is well to do, but this is obviously run by a family that lives on property so don't think you can just run a muck in this area. I hung up 4 towels on the back fence for 5 minutes and the owners came in and gave me a look. I own 3 rv parks so I know this is an aggravating but it was because there laundry mat didn't heat my towels after and hour. I knew this so I removed after 5 minutes, I get it!
Mike the host was awesome and we loved this place!

1  Thank coldwatercreekresort
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I booked a 1 bedroom 2 bath condo at Meadow Lake Gof Resort and was happy with the condo.It was clean & comfortable. Covered parking. Pool was nice and excellent food in restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Love, love this course!! Always in tip top condition! Lots of challenging holes and greens! Must be on your list of places to play!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We had dinner in the Meadow Lake Restaurant and were pleasantly surprised
By the luscious green of the golf course and beautiful flowers everywhere. My wife had bison sauce over gnocchi and I had cod tacos. Both dishes were very good and the service was also very good