“Great Ravioli!”

Front Street Market
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Butte
Price range: USD 5 - USD 9
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Northwests largest Italian Grocery and wine shop, Deli, gourmet food from all over the world. Specialty beer, and a wide variety of wine.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I have been getting my ravioli here for many years. Great quality at an extremely good price. Try it...you will like it!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I had all but given up on finding an Italian Deli in Montana, until someone told me about this place. What a gem! A real Italian Deli just like back east.

Loved it, spent a lot of time just looking at all the different ethnic foods there (not just Italian), and the wine selection is to die for.

The owner chatted with us, answered our questions and made some recommendations.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Small deli with decent deli salads (pasta, broccoli salad, etc). Limited sandwich choices but family of 5 and all were happy with their meals (ham sandwich, hot Italian, etc) Quaint little shop has a lot of take home food options but we didn't dive into those offerings as much. Seemed to get good traffic during our 1-2pm visit, thus I'm assuming most customers are happy...we were.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

What a great market and deli! We all had different sandwiches that were great....nothing fancy just great taste! Pasta salads were yummy as well as the minestrone soup! The owner, what a guy! We sure enjoyed our stop here!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

So you want a bit of home and you live in Montana? Just ask for it and just maybe on a shelf will be that special touch of Hawaii or Texas or where ever...

I love this place! Get wonderful smoked prosciutto, hard salamis, etc. Good cheese selection. You can just buy a sandwich or buy a pound... I like to get exotic balsamic fruit vinegars here. I know there are other places to get some of these items, but here I can just wander aisle to aisle and find unusual legumes or chili sauces or pastas or...

Give yourself an hour or so just to explore and enjoy. Then order lunch and sit inside or out.