“Great Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wallace Street
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great place with a great atmosphere too! The food was good and I would visit again. It seems like a popular spot so looks like it gets a bit crowded. Lots of college students were in the bar area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place always seems packed! Great vibe, cool atmosphere, big menu and great bartenders (Stevie is the best!) Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Ale Works is a great brew pub meet up place. A good selection on beers. Pool tables for added entertainment. And big enough place to handle larger groups.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

As I was walking to Ale Works, I actually thought I'm past it. But it is further down Main Street then what the rest of the bars and restaurants are at. It is well worth the extra couple of blocks to walk down there. If you want a beer on tap, your choices range from every light blonde, tonight reporters. I had a Pilsner of some kind, can't remember the full name but I would recommend asking for it. The staff was amazing, our group of four drifted in one at a time. And they were always there when somebody new arrived together a drink order, ask about appetizers, and take our food orders. Kudos to the staff. Also compliments to those in the kitchen. I had the steak, and it was cooked perfect. Thanks for the good time, and if I make it back to Bozeman I'll stop back in!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Walked to Montana Ale Works from our hotel the evening we arrive in Bozeman. Arrived around 8pm and there was still a 20-25 minute wait. Grabbed beers at the bar, which were both great, and were seated quickly. Despite being very busy dinner came quickly and we each enjoyed what we ordered. Wish we had room for dessert. We will visit again next time we are in Bozeman.