“A little off the main strip of Main Street, but worth it!”
Review of Montana Ale Works

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wallace Street
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

As I was walking to Ale Works, I actually thought I'm past it. But it is further down Main Street then what the rest of the bars and restaurants are at. It is well worth the extra couple of blocks to walk down there. If you want a beer on tap, your choices range from every light blonde, tonight reporters. I had a Pilsner of some kind, can't remember the full name but I would recommend asking for it. The staff was amazing, our group of four drifted in one at a time. And they were always there when somebody new arrived together a drink order, ask about appetizers, and take our food orders. Kudos to the staff. Also compliments to those in the kitchen. I had the steak, and it was cooked perfect. Thanks for the good time, and if I make it back to Bozeman I'll stop back in!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,438)

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Walked to Montana Ale Works from our hotel the evening we arrive in Bozeman. Arrived around 8pm and there was still a 20-25 minute wait. Grabbed beers at the bar, which were both great, and were seated quickly. Despite being very busy dinner came quickly and we each enjoyed what we ordered. Wish we had room for dessert. We will visit again next time we are in Bozeman.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

This place is hopping even on a Tuesday night at 5:00! The food is awesome and they have a wonderful selection of beers from near and far. Whomever selects the beers knows beer very well. Great service and remarkably fast for the number of folks eating. I hope we are by this way again soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

All around outstanding. Great service! Great beer selection! Great food! Great decor! Do not miss a chance to drink and eat here!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We discovered Montana Ale Works the last night of our stay in Bozeman.
Food was fabulous, so many good choices! Our family of 4 all enjoyed our meals, excellent service and great beer selection too! The next time we visit Bozeman, we'll be back for sure, probably a few times!