“Incredible Bison”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wallace Street
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I definitely recommend eating here! My friend and I ate dinner here during our night in Bozeman. We had a delicious meal. We ordered the Risotto and the Cowboy Burger with Bison meet instead of beef. The bison is extremely delicious! Best I’ve had in Montana. The risotto was different from any I’ve ever had but the flavor was good. We added chicken to it. We also had a few beers and some wine. Our drinks were good also and matched the food well.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The food came out quick and was a good temperature, cooked exactly how we ordered it. The restaurant and bathrooms are very clean.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,522)

Reviewed 12 October 2017

We dined at Montana Ale Works our first night in Bozeman and it was fabulous. We had the opportunity to sample some local craft and enjoyed sitting on the patio. The food, the service and the beer were awesome.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here during a stay in Bozeman the night before going to Yellowstone National Park. As an out-of-towner, the entrance was confusing from the parking lot the first visit. But once inside we loved the active atmosphere and the food! My wife and I both had burgers with Montana beef and they were amazingly tasty, as were the fries. Usually you have to pay for specialty fries in restaurants, but not here. We left full and very happy. Montana Ale Works has a lot of alcohol for those so inclined. It’s also in a very neat Bozeman downtown area, within walking distance to a lot of stuff. Absolutely will be our go-to recommendation in Bozeman and all of Montana!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great service and food. Bison meatloaf and Wagyu black and bleu were amazing. Not cheap but was worth it.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Montana Ale Works is always one of our favorite spots in Bozeman for dinner. I only wish they would open for lunch too! Great food and we have never had bad service.