We weren't sure what to expect since this was the least expensive hotel of our 12 day trip through Wyoming and Montana, but it was a pleasant surprise. The rooms were large, clean, comfortable, and nicely appointed with Western decor. My room had a queen bed and a recliner, so we were quite comfortable. The breakfast was very generous, hot and cold foods including eggs, sausage and waffles among the usual continental fare. Our bed was comfy, with above average quality of linens, and the flat screen TV was a nice touch. It's an exceptional bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bozeman's Western Heritage Inn is the embodiment of Montana's hospitality. With our downtown location, phenomenal staff, and comfortable accommodations we are sure to delight you each time you stay with us. While staying at our Inn you can expect great service and clean rooms at an affordable price. We proudly offer our guests an experience that is sure to set us apart from the norm. Come find out what makes us the place to stay in Bozeman! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Western Heritage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Heritage Hotel Bozeman
- Bozemans Western Heritage Hotel