“Nice place for lunch!!!”
Review of Co-op Downtown

Co-op Downtown
Ranked #33 of 257 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: USD 4 - USD 15
Cuisines: Deli, International, Healthy
Description: Co-op Downtown is a market and deli oriented towards fresh, natural and organic foods located in the heart of Downtown Bozeman. It is a convenient and easy place to find great food to eat in or take away: a tasty hot entree bar, a variety of soups, sandwiches, an extensive salad bar with many organic selections, smoothies, baked goods and more.
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Called in the Co-Op for a couple of drinks, we were only staying in Bozeman one night. The food looked great so we said we would go back the next day. They have a couple of table and chairs out side and loads of seating inside. This is a food store and a lunch stop. I believe it's all organic. We decided on the salad buffet with the hot buffet. Had some chicken and rice, plus some salad (everything you could imagine) and bread baguette. I totally loved it, such a refreshing change from what we had eaten at other places along the way. I was sick of Burgers, Fried Chicken, Steaks and the like and wanted a change. A bit on the expensive side but it was a one off and I loved it. I think if I lived and worked in Bozeman I'd lunch here every day. But this place is great for a mere tourist in need of something different. Decent place in a decent town.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

So, very pricy for what you get. I would rather spend the same amount at the garage vs eating here again. The food is ok but I guess since it's all organic it doubles the price. Personally the taste is not that different but since we are in Bozeman all of the people who drink this look aid think this is the best organic place in town.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

We were passing through town near dinner time and my son who has some knowledge of Bozeman suggested this spot for their Hot Bar with a wide selection of locally sourced entrees and side dishes. Excellent salad bar and drink selection. There are enough choices to appease most any appetite.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Coop offers fresh locally grown food for eat in or take out. The salad bar and soups are available all day. Hot bar menu varies but often features chinese, indian or mexican entrees.

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

We had a very good time looking around. We tried some of the gluten free desserts and they were so yummy. Friendly people with service in mind.