“Closed”
Review of Chickpea Cafe - CLOSED

Chickpea Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: This is a brand new place in downtown Bozeman, MT. It was so yummy other people need to know about it!
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Went looking for this place and found a Korean place in its space. Quick check of the internet, I found the place closed.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff and reasonably priced. Every time I've been I've had something different and I've never been disappointed. The shawarma and the babaganoush are my favorites.

Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Good food, friendly service, very fresh ingredients. One of our favorite places, though it is a little pricey.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We had lunch in this cafe during a visit to family in Bozeman. We like Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cooking in general and Chickpea Cafe made us very happy. You order at the counter and the food is brought to your table. We had the sampler for two, so a good variety of their preparations. Each was excellent and the platter provided plenty to eat for the two of us. My wife had the excellent locally blended mint tea and I had well prepared delicious Turkish coffee. The serving dishes are colorful. The service was excellent. We will come back to this cafe again on future visits.
Another reviewer commented on high prices, but we have found during fifteen years of frequent visits to Bozeman that restaurant and even grocery store prices for food are higher than we encounter almost anywhere else. So within the Bozeman community this cafe has excellent prices compared to the competition and excellent value for what we spent.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I liked that this place was affordable, and you could do take out or dine in. Their falafel are tasty! I enjoyed my vegetarian pita, and my boyfriend his gyro. The only thing he suggested was loading the carnivorous ones up with more meat, as he felt they held back a little bit. Oh yeah..and add curly fries to the menu (we're trying to make this replace our old favorite spot where we used to live)..but we understand. Curly fries aren't greek...:)