“Excellent Experience in Montana”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We were three women traveling home after a wonderful Alaskan Cruise, but along the way we planned a stop in Yellowstone National Park. When we arrived at the la Quinta in Bozeman, we were roadweary and ready to relax. The La Quinta provided a wonderful oasis with our room was ready, but to our surprise this room was huge with a kitchen and two queen beds. This room would be a good place for a family to stay for longer than an night. They have a great breakfast and laundry facilities. A bonus was the Dennys across the street that allowed us to use our senior savings for a late supper.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Robert G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2011

Thank you so much for your recent stay and your wonderful review. We work very hard to provide every guest with a perfect stay so your feedback greatly appreciated. Bozeman, Montana is a perfect place to stay while visiting Yellowstone National Park. We hope you and your friends will stay with us again during your next getaway!

Reviewed 1 November 2011

I drove 5 hours from Idaho Falls to Bozeman for business two weeks ago. When I booked my room at this La Quinta I had no idea how nice it was!! The desk staff are amazing! The decor is over the top! This hotel is only 1 year old! My room was lovely. The bed and pillows were very comfortalbe! I really had a nice stay. My only regret is not having a swim suit with me to enjoy the hot tub!

Room Tip: all rooms seemed fine to me. Of course stay away from the obvious; elevator, ice machene, and fitnes...
1  Thank lakejoyjolee
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I am an insomniac. I sleep lightly. This has become my favorite spot in the south central MT area to stay. It is quiet, has a nice breakfast bar, is located dead center for activities in Bozo, and the area nearby (Big Sky, Yellowstone etc). Walmart is just across the highway, downtown less than 2 miles south.
I would say that the rooms are new, quiet, clean. The beds are very comfy.
The staff is super friendly and helpful, and they have fresh cookies at night.
In summary, a very reasonable and welcoming spot. I have read at least one very negative report, and would certainly be disappointed in that room, also. So... get an upstairs room. This time, the room was directly across from the elevator, but the sound level didn't keep me awake. This hotel has my road warrior certification for a good, reasonable stay... food is reasonable here for breakfast.

Room Tip: upper floors only! Noise alert on ground floor near lobby and near elevator
1  Thank alwynbilly
Reviewed 17 October 2011

This is a nice hotel. It is convenient to the interstate highway, Bozeman, the local regional airport, and only an easy 1 1/2 hours drive from the North Entrance of Yellowstone Park.

The hotel is comfortable with clean, up-dated rooms and they have a decent complimentary breakfast in the morning. The only slight negative was that the air conditioning / heating unit in the room was overly loud and had to be shut off rather than used.

But what makes this hotel notable is the staff. I checked-in in the evening and the person on duty at the front desk was cheerful, professional, and efficient. In asking for restaurant recommendations in the area, she provided some great ideas and quickly marked their locations on a map.

Early the next morning, I was pleasantly greeted by maids, the front desk staff, and the person taking care of the complimentary breakfast. All of this was a nice change to so many hotels I have experienced in large cities both in the U.S. and overseas.

But in my haste and excitement in the morning to get Yellowstone Park, I left a number of clothing items in my room. Later, when the maid cleaned the room and realized I had not packed thoroughly, the hotel tried to contact me on my cell phone. Unfortunately, I did not get the message until the end of the day when I was hours away and was not going to be returning in that direction. Without being asked, the hotel staff volunteered to have my items sent to me at my home address where they arrived before I did.

I have been at many 4 and 5 star hotels around the world, where I have not had as pleasant interactions with a hotel's staff. And most of these high-priced hotels would not have been so quick to assist me in returning my forgotten items.

For me, this was a very good hotel for the price, but made forever memorable by a great staff!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JUSTPLAYING
Reviewed 16 October 2011

I had just arrived after a 9 hr flying trip with my pet and this was a very accommodating staff, location, clean room, etc. My friend had dropped off his vehicle for me to pick up and he felt very safe leaving it there. The room was quite adequate and did have all the usual items: refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen tv, etc. I had a very comfortable night sleep. The breakfast included real scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, toast, etc. It was about 10 minutes from the airport, and the shuttle picked me up.
I would stay here again if in the area.

1  Thank ChickPosseeGirl