“Great Thai food ”
Review of Siam Thai

Siam Thai
Ranked #31 of 366 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

I love this place. The food is consistently great and the atmosphere is good as well. I used to frequent Siam Thai a couple times a month when I lived near by. Like most fine dining restaurants this isn't fast food. It is worth the wait.

1  Thank reynomd

Reviewed 8 October 2015

After days of red meaty meals during our travel, we decided to try Siam Thai based on TripAdvisor reviews. Yes, you do get genuine Thai food in Billings, MT. We had the egg plant and the curry duck dishes. The egg plant dish is a standout, highly recommended.
The restaurant was filled up quickly after we got there. They are understaffed, so service may be a trifle slow at time, but they really try to do their best. So no big issue here.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

I was happy my dad chose this place to celebrate my fiftieth birthday. It is an odd little gem. Located in a bland strip mall on the west end of Billings, it delivers on taste, presentation, and service. Don't be put off by the location, go for the food and relaxed friendly welcome. We ordered duck, shrimp, and chicken pad thai. I liked them all so much I had no favorite among them. The people at tables near us all seemed to be celebrating something so the mood was festive. A nice place for a special event.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Food was great very authentic and tasty! Service was excellent. Prepared food to order exactly as requested.

1  Thank Charlie R
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

I'm Asian and born in Laos and lived in Thailand, now living in St. Paul with a lot of Thai restaurants and this place is awesome and very authentic. Stopped here twice during our trip to and from Glacier National Park. I'm glad we found this place. Excellent food!

James H.

2  Thank James H

Been to Siam Thai? Share your experiences!