All reviewsfree laundrysecurity guardfull kitchencook topsized refrigeratorwashers and dryersbig bathroomburner cooktopstove toplong staypots and pansfront deskan extended stayone nightlaundry roomlong termfast food restaurants
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Have stayed at the ledgestone twice on the recommendation of a friend . The hotel is clean and comfortable . I think its rates are very affordable . Parking is a bit cramped but manageable. Located with easy access to the interstate and restaurants. I am not a big fan of the security guard thing after Midnight? But I can appreciate the security it may provide. Both times I have stayed there I have been catching a early morning flight so the stays have been short but served the purpose . No breakfast but free coffee. I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2018

The manager Kelly was very helpful in booking my hotel stay over the phone. However, I had trouble booking the reservation online when it came to submitting the request. The Terms of Condition popup page wouldn't let me scroll down to confirm. I tried it on 3 different browsers. A web developer needs to fix this problem.

The room was very clean. I liked the small kitchen with a full-size fridge and an electric 2 burner stove. The two queen beds were very comfortable with many fluffy pillows.

Next door you can walk to fast food places: Popeyes, Taco Bell, and Dairy Queen. Across the street there's a McDonald's and a Subway. Next door to the hotel there's a gas station(I filled up my rental car gas tank). Very convenient!

I spent under $100 for one night's stay. If I'm ever in town again, I would book a room at this hotel in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: I had a room on the bottom floor.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer D, General Manager at Ledgestone Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Teresa,
Thank you for the amazing review! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and guest services. Recently we got new beds, so very happy to hear they were comfortable!
We are sorry you had trouble booking with us 3 party- Always call us directly for the best rates.
We will see you soon!

Jennifer Doane- GM

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great hotel near shopping and downtown. Fast food near by. Other restaurants close. Always great staff and rooms are super clean. Only issue is that the doors of the rooms slam and this is quite disruptive to sleep. Overall really great hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Emily,
Thank you for the 5 stars! Love hearing you found the staff and rooms great. Thank you for noting us about the doors. We will
get this problem fixed so you have a better nights sleep for your next stay with us.

Jennifer Doane

Check out our other locations in:
Vernal, UT
Yakima, WA
Elko, NV

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Very quiet room just off the interstate, but no noise could be heard. Clean, large rooms with small kitchen area. Very affordable rates even for a 1 night stay. 1st hotel I have stayed in that had a very quiet heater.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2017

We overnighted in Billings following the Foo Fighters concert and the suite we had was excellent. It was clean, quiet and had ample room. We experienced great customer service as well, with the staff accommodating our check-in and check-out times. The hotel is basic but checks all the boxes, and the prices can't be beat, we found it very good value. The only negative I can think of is that the location isn't central to downtown, but in Billings it is not a far drive to get anywhere it seems. Overall this is a great hotel and I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple