“Delicious Lunch!”
Review of Taste of Asia

Taste of Asia
Ranked #120 of 364 Restaurants in Billings
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Easily accessible, right off 24th St W & close-in parking. Clean and inviting atmosphere. Dined on appetizers of garlic spareribs, calamari, & potstickers, and an entrée of drunken noodles. Garlic spareribs were THE BEST, and the drunken noodles with chicken were excellent. Calarmi was tempura fried - tender, juicy, & large. Potstickers were average. All came with their own delicious dipping sauces. Service was superb, and prompt. Very nice little restaurant.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Love to go here. lots of fresh options. staff is so pleasant and a good variety of food. The Pho is yummy. Like their pot stickers, fresh spring rolls. Actually I havent had anything that wasn't good.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

They don't serve alcohol bummer I got the yaki soba noodles with chicken and I didn't think their was much flavor :(. My husband ate all his drunken noodles. The potstickers were good & service was great. We will be back and next time try the pho!!!'

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I tried the Asian Seafood Curry Casserole. It arrived quickly, was steamy hot, and tasted quite delicious. I couldn’t eat all the steamed rice that also came with it. The salad was fairly straight forward.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We went here while visiting friends in Billings and they recommended taste of Asia. In part because food is good, and in part because her soon tone college age son works there. I usually go for Korean food like Bulgogi, but this time I went with the Pho and my wife had the Pad Thai. Both were excellent.

The Taste of Asia also serves sushi.