“Never thought I'd see one of these again”
Review of Straw Hat Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Straw Hat Pizza
Price range: USD 7 - USD 11
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 September 2015

We used to eat at a Straw Hat Pizza in Highland California when I was a kid in the '70's. I never thought I'd find another one, but as we were driving around Billings, low and behold, there's a Straw Hat in front of the Scheels! We were there during their off time so there was no one else there, the restaurant was clean, including the bathrooms, and the food was delicious. We had pizza and the salad bar, and both were great. We will definitely eat here again the next time we're in town.

1  Thank melanie a

Reviewed 15 November 2014

Never heard of this place before but I'm definitely glad I tried it. Pizza was tasty and the salad bar was clean,fresh,and appetizing.

2  Thank Roan M
Reviewed 16 October 2014

Pizza here is different, not the worst, but not the best. Atmosphere is fun because it's a great big place and it would be a great place for a sporting event with a big group of people. They have beer so that helps but if you're looking for a great pizza, this is not the place.

2  Thank L F
Reviewed 5 October 2014

We had a party of 12 and the staff was great! The pizza was hot and the wings were yummy! We also had 2 young kids and they have a small game area that the kids could keep busy in. They don't close until 10:00 which is great for the late diner.

1  Thank Misty J