“The best Thai restaurant in Billings”

Cham Thai & Cuisine
Ranked #87 of 364 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is small, but has a variety of menu items. The food we've tried is attractive and tasty. We loved the fried tofu.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Ordered shrimp and vegetables. Very bland but it should have been spicy so I just picked the shrimp out and threw most of the veggies away.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Trust your server when you order any level of hot....my whole family enjoyed the eats here. Hard to pick a dish we tried several. Go at lunch time for the specials.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

I've been here twice for lunch. I hoped the first time was a fluke, and decided to give it another try. Was even more disappointed the 2nd time. First, I have to admit I am a spicy green curry lover. So that's all I've tried. I do like the fact that they have a lunch menu, while the other 2 (Billings) Thai Restaurants on tripadvisor only serve dinner menu at lunch time. But just serving a lunch menu is not enough for a good rating. The flavors did not compare to the Thai Food I'm used to, being from California. The curry was very thin and runny, and was mostly just sauce. Had to wonder where the chicken and vegetables were. I'm a light eater, but the lunch portion wasn't even enough to satisfy. Soup cup was filled to about a third. Salad, just lettuce, was served on a saucer, and still didn't cover half the plate. Maybe dinners here are better, but I won't be giving them another chance!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

This restaurant is small, but has a big menu. The service is slow at times, but the food is amazing. Their tea is really good, too.