“Great Asian Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I went to Tao with some friends for a first time experience. It is a nice clean restaurant with good service and great food. I had the red curry. It was a spicy dish with chicken and was seasoned perfectly for me. The hot and sour soup had good flavor, but could have been heated up a bit more. Another person at my table had the lemon grass, and she sure enjoyed it. Moo shu was another favorite.
This is a nice place with plenty of parking behind the building.
I will certainly come back here and try something else that I haven't had before.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Tao is a small restaurant which calls itself Asian fusion. I have eaten there a number of times, and the food is always delicious. I try to eat healthy so I stay away from deep fried, buttered, or cream sauces. It does limit my choices, but still able to get a nice selection. The best choice (at least as I see it) is the curry. There are four levels of heat. Having lived in the south, even the “hot” level was not overly hot to me. Lots of goodies in the curry. I chose the shrimp and got more than I expected. Good to the last drop. I can never get through all the rice. I also had tried the Asian Hot Pot, which was equally delicious.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Traveling through the city and stopped for dinner. They have a menu full of many items that sound wonderful. There were six people in our party and we all shared our items. We all agreed that the food was a little dull with a fair taste. Our server was excellent. Might try again at a later date

Reviewed 3 September 2016

This place is fantastic. We have been eating here for several years. The chef/owner is awesome. He is an artist in food. Everyone is so friendly. Service is wonderful. There is nothing on the menu that you shouldn't order. Our favorite place to eat in Billings. Love the Spider rolls. Ya gotta try it!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Professional and friendly service. Nice interior. I also appreciated the wide selection of vegetarian meals.