“Delicious Dining ! ”

Ranked #63 of 364 Restaurants in Billings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The grand architecture of the restaurant gives way to a quiet relaxing dining experience. Servers were friendly. Wine list was fine. The food is outstanding and reasonable. Appetizers and menu include a wide variety of choices .
Happy Hour is well attended.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Since this was Easter week, I called and made a reservation on Friday(Good Friday) for Easter after church. The person I spoke to stated that they had a 1:45PM timeslot, so I gave her my name and was excited to be able to go after church for lunch. When we got there Sunday about 1:40PM, the girl at the reservation desk laughed and said," oh no, this slot has been filled for a week now!!! You are not on our list!!!! My husband called me over, and I tried to explain that I had called on Friday and made this reservation, and again, she laughed and told us this was impossible since it had been filled forover a week now!!! Had she not laughed, or perhaps called over her manager to see how they could help, I might feel differently, but there will be NO MORE visits to the Windmill!!! Ever!!! There so so many lovely restaurants in Billings, that we do not need to go to the Windmill anymore!!! Do they care? I am sure not as we are only 2 people!!! Oh well!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

After sitting in a car all day were excited to see that there were several large entree salads offered. We sat at a small table in the bar. The service was quick and with a smile. Cocktails and wine were nice pours. The salads were like a bottomless giant bowl. All ingredients tasty. Would go back for sure.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Went there and it was fantastic. Service was good and the food was great! Zero complaints! I’d definitely go back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Been there for lunch and it’s ok. But dinner was sad. My fish was over cooked and the waitress was overworked.