All reviews rooms are huge choice hotels nice newer hotel choice privileges coffee machine stayed here front desk comfortable beds waffles staff was very friendly and helpful indoor pool a great place to stay cookies yellowstone couch motel interstate
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I made a reservation at the Comfort Suites as a place to stay during a local soccer tournament. I was only given the option of a king size bed. I ended up needing a second bed as I was asked to take another family's son to the tournament. When I called to ask about a room with 2 beds, the clerk told me there weren't any and suggested I cancel, which I did. A few days later, I learned from a friend that all the rooms had sofa beds in addition to the traditional beds. I called to ask for my reservation back as there had been confusion about the beds in each room. They had availability so they was transferred me to the manager/owner so that I could get my original rate. The manger/owner treated me horribly. She would not honor the original rate and she refused to acknowledge that her staff failed to mention the extra bed to me when I had asked and then even said "we don't hold a gun to your head to make you stay with us." She was implying that I chose to cancel for some other reason than needing an extra bed. Well, I suppose they would have to hold a gun to my head, cuz that's the only way I would ever stay there. Three thumbs down!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank momwithtoddler46
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

After driving all day, this place was a great place to stop and get some rest. Very modern, clean and classy for a modest price. The king size bedroom suite was well appointed with a kerig coffee machine, frig , swivel TV, L shaped sofa and supper comfortable bed. Honestly, the shower was one of the best I’ve used in our many years of traveling. Large with a adjustable shower head and glass enclosure. Towels were perfect too. Very classy place for a value price. The breakfast they served was above average too. I highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

After staying at a crappy hotel, we decided to try out a different one and this was our first choice- conjoining suites at a decent rate which is what we needed with our big family. Pool was so warm, rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Everything was top of the line, and felt so luxurious. Kitchen lady goes above and beyond for everyone! She is the sweetest person I've ever met.. she rocks!!! Made my children smile everytime we saw her :) I will say though- we got a room that had a shower and not a tub, I'm not sure that they have tubs or not so I can't say, however my 18M old fell when I was showering her and chipped her front teeth /: Going forward, I put a towel inside to make it less slippery. She's doing well however! Aside from that, I will most definitely be returning!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2018

This hotel was delightful to stay at. It is fairly new and the location is just right of the interstate which is always good. I really liked how all the employees were nice as well as the rooms, breakfast, and how they provide you with a fitness center, pool and business center. The rooms were very nice with comfy beds and big bathrooms. The people who worked at the front desk greeted us as soon as we were walking in which was very nice. I really like everything about this hotel staff, rooms, breakfast and the design is just remarkable. Overall great stay I definitely recommend this hotel and i hope to be staying at this hotel once again.

Room Tip: quiet floors
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This location is newer and was very nice. Staff was great. Room was very clean and comfortable. This was several bus loads of high school kids staying here the night I stayed and I did not hear them at all.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business