All reviews rooms are huge nice newer hotel choice hotels stayed here nicest hotel comfortable beds breakfast room staff was very friendly and helpful waffles indoor pool a great place to stay road trip recommend this hotel cookies motel interstate yellowstone
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This location is newer and was very nice. Staff was great. Room was very clean and comfortable. This was several bus loads of high school kids staying here the night I stayed and I did not hear them at all.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I booked reservations with this hotel and suddenly had to cancel them at noon on the day of the booking, only to be told then that there was a 24 hour cancellation policy. (It's in the fine print, right?) Billings is a 'tourist hub' and there is no need for such an onerous policy. Travel plans sometimes change quickly and unavoidably. On top of that, there was a high school tournament in town that weekend and accommodations were full throughout the town - the room could have been rebooked within an hour. It cost me $175 C. for nothing. I just received a Choice Privileges Rewards Card which I shall not be using. There are plenty of other chains across I90 that I can use.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Catherine G
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We stayed here Dec 17 after a very long drive. The desk staff was nice and polite and welcomed us upon entering. Citrus water and cookies were waiting in the lobby as well.

The room was super clean with everything we needed. Nice big-yes big-bathroom. Comfy beds with sheets and blankets and pillows for the sofabed too (didn't have to ask for them).

This property has a large, warm-(yes way warmer than any other I've been in), clean pool. A huge determining factor when we are looking for hotels. It was so relaxing to swim in a warm pool and sit in a 'not too hot' hot-tub. Temperatures were perfect for us!

We also used the work out room and it was well equipped.

Breakfast was the usual standard fare but hot and tasty too.

When coming back to Billings I will definitely stay here again if available. Everything was perfect and I don't say that about many hotels I've stayed at over the years.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 27 September 2017

For only $105 per night on Saturday/Sunday, this was the nicest hotel we stayed in Billings.

The breakfast is quite extraordinary, with lots of sausage and potatoes in addition to the regular scrambled eggs, waffles, and cold/hot continental selections.

The decor is really nice and the beds are humongous. 42" LG flat screens and a small living room, in addition to all the great amenities the hotel provides (indoor pool, fitness room, guest laundry, etc).

Staff is very helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay at Comfort Suites Billings if we pass this way again!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have to say, this place is pretty amazing, very clean and quiet, friendly staff, and very helpful. Not being from around the area, they helped with all the questions we had.

rooms are huge and very clean.

Date of stay: September 2017