“Excellent Customer Service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Willard
Description: Come visit us at 650 Hunt Road in Willard. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Love the new cherry limeade at McDonalds! It is slightly sweet which I prefer. As always, the fish sandwich with no cheese was excellent. You can't get a sandwich without their frys!

Reviewed 22 November 2016

the food is really delicious and good i really like the drinks and shakes they serve those are really good too.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in this morning for a quick breakfast n the go. There were at least seven employees working, probably more. No one moved with any sense of urgency at all. In fact, they seemed to be moving with deliberate slowness. I waited over 10 minutes for my egg white delight mcmuffin and bottle of water. I didn't ask for anything special with my order, just the standard menu item. It was a huge time waster.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

We used this McDonald's on an average of at least once a month and I would have to say they get our order wrong threw the drivethru almost 100% of the time. They are also very slow at this location and food is prepared haphazardly. The manager at this location should be FIRED. We only use this McDonald's because of it location to us but believe me when I say if there was alternative in close proximity we would never use it again.

2  Thank Michael Q
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Every time we have gone through the drive thru and ordered it has been wrong. When you order a drink you need a straw! You order an everyday item and you always have to wait. Even though there isn't any one else in the drive thru or at the counter. The service is slow to respond with any problem or issue.

1  Thank JoyY573