“Good place for breakfast”
Review of Sunny Street Cafe

Sunny Street Cafe
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Wentzville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Our family has eaten at Sunny Street several times. The food is always well prepared. i think it is a little pricey compared to similar restaurants, but I like supporting a local business over other chain restaurants.

I will say that occasionally the service has been a little slow. However, I think those have been during peak times, so I don't hold it against them too much.

i really like the special pancakes and muffin choices they offer for different occasions. I dont usually partake, but I like the variety.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

1st visit. The food was very good, and staff were very helpful. When we left our plates were clean. We had chicken fried steak and eggs wirh hash browns. It was so good.
We're going back to get the eggs benedict.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I must start off by saying that this is a very good cafe style resteraunt. The food was very good. However I must also say that they were really expensive.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had never been there lunch and figured we would try. One person in party ordered a Reuben and totally loved it. More than enough so brought leftovers home. I ordered Cheddar Burger. Cooked just the way I liked. Not at all dry. I also had enough to bring home. Will go back.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

On our way to Hannibal we stopped for breakfast at the SSC. It was our first time there so we didn’t know what to expect, except the reviews were good. We started with the usual coffee. The service was prompt and pleasant. We split the Stuffed Biscuit and Gravy, it was enough for two people. I was not completely sure that is how biscuits and gravy should be made, but it was very good. I will have to try something else next time. Nice restaurant.