“Impressed”

Sunny Street Cafe
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Wentzville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had never been there lunch and figured we would try. One person in party ordered a Reuben and totally loved it. More than enough so brought leftovers home. I ordered Cheddar Burger. Cooked just the way I liked. Not at all dry. I also had enough to bring home. Will go back.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

On our way to Hannibal we stopped for breakfast at the SSC. It was our first time there so we didn’t know what to expect, except the reviews were good. We started with the usual coffee. The service was prompt and pleasant. We split the Stuffed Biscuit and Gravy, it was enough for two people. I was not completely sure that is how biscuits and gravy should be made, but it was very good. I will have to try something else next time. Nice restaurant.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We had a large family group for brunch on a Sunday to celebrate a birthday. The service was really great, and the food came out very quickly. Everything was cooked to perfection, and we really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere! Will definitely return and recommend!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I ordered 2 eggs over medium, they were over almost raw GROSS! I asked for my hash browns to be extra crispy, they were not but my bacon which I did not order extra crispy was in fact crispy to the point of nearly burnt. My toast was limp how can toast be limp??? This place has issues with its staff at ALL levels. Mcdonald`s is actually a better choice to eat and it is disgusting!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Home cooking , without having to do the cooking. We eat here a couple times a month and always have great food. The service can be hit and miss, but the food makes up for it.