“4th time eating here! 1 good 3 BAD”
Review of Sunny Street Cafe

Sunny Street Cafe
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Wentzville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I ordered 2 eggs over medium, they were over almost raw GROSS! I asked for my hash browns to be extra crispy, they were not but my bacon which I did not order extra crispy was in fact crispy to the point of nearly burnt. My toast was limp how can toast be limp??? This place has issues with its staff at ALL levels. Mcdonald`s is actually a better choice to eat and it is disgusting!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Home cooking , without having to do the cooking. We eat here a couple times a month and always have great food. The service can be hit and miss, but the food makes up for it.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Whenever we visit Wentzville we think of eating here. Even though it is a chain, the selections and quality are always good. I especially like breakfast. Hmmmm can't decide between French toast or stuffed biscuits and gravy!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Good food very busy lot of people eating all the time service is fast and friendly. You can expect to wait if you eat at mid morning.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We just stopped there for breakfast on our way across the state. Best hash browns, eggs, bacon, ham , melon & especially the grits. Can't wait to travel this way again & go back.