See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2015

Stayed here with my daughter who was visiting Webster University. The location is idea for anyone going on a campus visit. Marian and Gary were absolutely delightful hosts. We loved all the little details in our room and the amenities in the bathroom. Clean, comfortable and charming. Breakfast was delicious both mornings. Can't recommend enough.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor, and the bathroom is next door. Not a problem for us. If you prefer an en suite, you may want to stay on the second floor.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Suzanne K
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here for three nights. We had a delightful time and we would have loved to be able to talk more with the hosts. The house is a beautiful arts and crafts style home with many antiques to peruse. The back yard and deck are fantastic. I wish we would of had time to just hang out there and relax. When you step outside in the back yard you feel like you are away from all the stresses of life. We loved the the bedroom and all the furniture that came from Germany. We slept very well on a comfortable bed that left us refreshed each morning to be ready for all the days activities. Breakfast, what can I say, it was wonderful. This B&B is priced right, easy to find and the best place to stay if you are around the Webster Groves, St. Louis area. Thanks for having us while my husband attended his 40th class reunion!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Carla D
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I spent four nights at Marian and Gary's home while we attended a Navy reunion in St. Louis. Once again we found that a comfy B&B beats a hotel any day. (Even the Hilton!)

From our first moment at Old Orchard (when we interrupted Gary who was rebuilding the front porch) to our last breakfast with them, we were made to feel at home, and were treated as family.

Old Orchard B&B is located in a lovely and quiet neighborhood, across from a nice park, and reminded us very much of our home in Berkeley, CA many, many years ago.

We would suggest to anybody traveling to St. Louis that they give Marian and Gary a call. You'll enjoy their home, their friendliness, and certainly their cooking!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank TalosGuy
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights as I revisited the town where I grew up.
Marian and Gary were great hosts; their recommendations of restaurants and places to visit were spot on. Breakfasts were absolutely delicious and the snacks were tasty too! The house is a treasure trove of pictures and memorabilia and the back deck is wonderful for relaxing and enjoying the birds.
I highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Perfectly lovely place to stay. Convenient to everything, inn keepers delightful, breakfast wonderful, room amazing. Hidden away yet close to St. Louis and places to visit in Webster Groves. Don't miss a chance to experience this beautiful B&B

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends