“Nice lunch for a good price”
Review of El Camino Real

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Camino Real
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I both ended up getting the Number 9 lunch: Two taquitos with beans, rice, guacamole and sour cream. It was served quickly on a very hot plate. Food was nice and hot too with good flavor.
Chips and salsa come with the meal, plus there are hot sauces on the table so you can adjust it to your heat preference.
Always enjoy having lunch here.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

If I lived closer, I would probably be here every day. Why 4 star instead of 5? They have a smoking section and with only a few smokers on the other side, I could still smell the smoke. I don't know that I would want to eat here with a full restaurant. That said, the food was great and the staff was friendly. The chips that came with the salsa were served warm - a nice touch. Yes, this place has the usual dishes found in USA Mexican restaurants but they had quite a few I had never seen. I had the Enchiladas Rancheras. I love cheese enchiladas and these were covered with shredded pork and salsa. The guacamole was tasty. My husband had a chicken and shrimp fajita meal that he said was very good. He doesn't care for guacamole so I took care of it. Yum. We both had just a bit of rice left on our plates and were absolutely stuffed. I noticed that many of the meals were less than $7, making it soft on the budget. We don't get this way often, but if we do, this restaurant will be one of our stops.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Staff was very attentive. Food was excellent. Restaurant was busy and seems to be popular with the public

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Maragaritas are very good, salsa is good, Quesadilla Jalisco is very good. Enchiladas taste fine, but they are not authentic. Guacamole and tacos can be recommended.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

In town for rock and gem show, staying at hotel nearby, salsa and chips were ok, food was good...dinner prices were reasonable

1  Thank CarrieRose1975

Been to El Camino Real? Share your experiences!