All reviews stay there again continental breakfast room was clean staff was friendly west refrigerator interstate
Reviewed 29 September 2015

The hotel is older and showing it's age. The room was adequate, but there was considerable noise either from another room's air conditioner or some other issue outside. The check in staff was friendly. My only complaint would be that they ran out of items on their skimpy continental breakfast very early and the lady on duty was very hesitant to bring anything out. The bread, for toast, was stale and toasting did not improve the texture or taste. Standard waffles...but not everyone wants a waffle for breakfast. The hotel is located in an interesting area with only a fast food restaurant nearby.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank TNRVER
dave p, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn / Warrenton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear TNRVER,
Thank you for your comments. We are glad that you found our room adequate and our check inn staff friendly.We will take into consideration your remarks about our breakfast service and will make an improvement to meet our guest needs.We hope to see you again.

Best regards,
Dave.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

As per the other reviews, the rooms are small and don't have extras other than the hair dryer. To address some of the complaints of other reviewers though: 1) I found the staff to be very friendly and efficient. 2) Our second floor room was very quiet. When i went into the hallway in the morning to go to breakfast, I was surprised that I could hear the tv on loudly in the room next door - you couldn't hear it through the walls. 3) Breakfast was a bit sparse. 4) Air conditioner worked well and was not too noisy. 5) Bed was no more or less comfortable than other budget hotels. 6) Wifi worked well. I would stay here again if I needed a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Dear rclip,
You have great observation skills. Thank you for addressing some of the concern of other reviewers. We glad you enjoyed all amenities we have to offer. We will see you again when you are in the area.Take care.

Best regards,
Dave

Reviewed 14 September 2015

My husband and I were in the area for a wedding in Hermann. We waited too long and all the accommodations in Hermann were booked, so I picked Warrenton based on the close proximity to Hermann. First of all, the hotel manager was super nice and helpful. We drove from Michigan, forgot about the time difference, so I called and she gave us an earlier check in. It was exactly what I was hoping for - a clean room for us to get ready in, and a comfortable bed to crash in after the wedding. We ate the free breakfast in the morning, and the area was well maintained and stocked. EXCELLENT VALUE! Would absolutely stay there again for this purpose.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2015

We enjoyed our stay here. The place is quiet, the family running the place was friendly and very polite, they looked after us. We would highly recommend this place to anyone wishing to stay here without any hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Do not book here, Had a complaint and Manager just kept saying he loved me. Very creepy, when I asked for the other reps name she told me she had the same name as me. very weird people would not stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business