“Great food ! Great service !”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #29 of 39 Restaurants in Troy
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We usually eat here when we go to Troy as they have such a diverse menu and the restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Service was quick and friendly in what I found to be a very clean, well kept location. You are either a fan of Denny's or not, but you know what to expect nationwide.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Most un kept place I've been. Food is typical Denny's but the booths are filthy with crumbs of someone else's meals, The table was sticky from the morning's pancake binge and my plate was dirty with dried egg on it. NEVER GET OUT OF THE BOAT!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Visited here on my way to St Louis very easy to find. Stopped for breakfast good choices in menu plenty to choose from. The restaurant was clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The coffee was the best I had tasted for a long time. Food was hot and plentiful just what we ordered.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I couldn't even make it past the front door of this Denny's because of the overwhelming cigarette smoke smell. There weren't many people in the restaurant and I couldn't see anyone actually smoking just the residue from probably years of continuous smoking has made the restaurant smell so bad you could smell it from outside the door. Can't rate the food or the service as I couldn't make it in to eat.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!