All reviewswaffleslemon watercookiesdvd playerstaff was friendly and helpfulhard boiled eggshave stayed here many timestwo night staynice sizevery nice place to stayexercise roomhot tubroom was cleannice poola great staynext morningthe breakfast area
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Always stay here when we are in need of a place. We live in the county. Clean & friendly. Only downside is I'd like to see more warm foods for breakfast, maybe the eggs at least. And this past time the safe was locked shut & they couldn't get it open, which was a bummer u wanted to use it this time but they did credit the $2/day safe fee at check out. :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
TroySuper8, Guest Services at Super 8 by Wyndham Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank You for your loyalty and your review. I am so glad you felt welcomed again! I am sorry you were disappointed with our Super Start breakfast, which includes fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, toast, coffee and juices, waffles, muffins, and a rotational item, which is hard boiled eggs at the moment. I apologize for the glitch with the safe, please give us a call if you would like, we would be happy to discuss the safe fee with you. I hope you'll come back to see us the next time you need a place. We look very forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We traveled to this small Missouri town from Chicago to adopt a dog from their excellent shelter -- PALS of Lincoln county. When we asked for a recommendation for a hotel -- we were told "Well remember, the Super 8 isn't the Ritz Carlton." Well that's correct but it was close enough to the Ritz for us! . The hotel is perfectly clean and well maintained. The rooms are beautifully finished with great art, an amazing king sized bed, excellent temperature control, lovely wallpaper, an outstanding contemporary bathroom. Service was lovely and helpful. Both the Super 8 and our adopted dog Molly have exceeded all of our expectations. If you're in Troy Mo -- I can't think of a better place to stay -- and while you're at it -- adopt a pet from the outstanding PALS shelter! You'll be glad you did.

Stayed: March 2018
TroySuper8, Guest Services at Super 8 by Wyndham Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you so much Barbara, for your kind review! I hope this reply finds you doing wonderfully settling in with your new buddy Molly!
We think PALS is a great organization and we often support them by donation our second hand linens to help with the comfort of the animals there. We are so happy you stayed with us! Thanks again!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
TroySuper8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Has always when we come to this area the Hotel is well worth the Pride Standard set by Wyndham. The 3 to 11 shift gals were the best.Helpful both at check in on Sat. and last night on Sun. The Sun. gal went above and beyond to help me get things I needed done last night. We have 1 more night to go but Im very sure that it will be just as great. I've managed alot of Wyndham hotels and your staff is one of the best from housekeeping ( very clean and comfortable ) to the desk ( up to date on all asspects )...kudos to your team. Will deffinately be back, thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TroySuper8, Guest Services at Super 8 by Wyndham Troy, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this glowing review. It is encouraging to read your compliments and I will pass them on to our staff. I am sure they will be encouraged as well. Maintaining our Pride status is a top priority to all of us here at Troy Super 8. Thank you for being a loyal customer, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I had some special needs during my stay. Staff went above and beyond in all areas. Really made me feel welcome!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your review! The best compliment you could give us is to say that you were made to feel welcome here at Troy Super 8!
It is our highest priority that you feel welcomed and that we meet your needs as best as we possibly can! Thank you for choosing us! We hope to see you again on your future travels.