Rock Harbor Resort
USD 193
USD 188
  • Pool
USD 104
Baymont by Wyndham Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 120
USD 88
USD 86
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 75
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 77
Sunset Inn Resort(Sunrise Beach)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017

The second time around was just as fun as the first, quite and peacefully beautiful.

My wife and I stayed with a larger group and all were very pleased with the facility and staff who were very pleasant.

This time we stayed in cabin #1 (easier to get to the water to fish than 41 was) which was comparable to any high end 1 bedroom hotel room with a fully supplied kitchenette.

To early in the season for the usual crappie and cat we had to settle on the 37 bluegill we caught.

The cabin was extremely clean and the bed linens must have been made by an army drill sergeant as they were so tight you could bounce a quarter off the blankets.

The mattress was pleasantly comfortable. The scenery was serene.

Also we noticed and used the compass wide WiFI access I don't know if this is new but it was much appreciated.

Once again hats off to Rock Harbor, we'll see you again next year.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2017

This is a wonderful FAMILY FRIENDLY place to stay at the Lake Of The Ozarks.
Clean (slightly dated) cabins - Fantastic family run / clean / reasonably priced place to spend a week or more. We rented a 2 bedroom cabin with a deck and easy access that was fantastic. Great lake view and quiet ! Check this place out.
We have stayed several times and will stay again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Great place for a quiet family visit on the lake! Our rooms (39,40) were very clean! The rooms are good sized, closets are large walk ins, nice sized livingrooms, dining room tables, kitchens with appliances, and a deck that oversees the water!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here with friends and enjoyed great fishing (Croppie and Cat) peaceful and quite surroundings in cabins that were very clean, well supplied and surprisingly cozy. Beware of the raccoons who are professional trash can divers...they take pride in their work. The couple that run the place are extremely sweet, kind and accommodating. The entire compound is very hilly and nestled into the side of a steep incline so be prepared for a little leg strengthening and cardiovascular workout. The views will take your breath away. Thank you Rock Harbor we will be back!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2016

I have stayed at the Rock Harbor at least 10 times. The rooms, pool and grounds are consistently clean and well maintained. The few times I was missing a kitchen or bath amenity, I stopped into the office was quickly offed what was needed. The resort itself is well aged, but I'm into that kind of thing and you cannot beat the price for such a great place on a great cove. Boat rentals, pool, fishing, kid areas, game room, and transport to local bars and restaurants, what's not to love!

I will say that I am fairly well travel as a working musician, a business man, and for vacations, and the owners and employees of Rock Harbor have become some of my favorite. They never waiver from their passion to provide a great stay and might be some of the most kind people I've ever met. If you want a care free and affordable place to call home for the weekend at the lake, this is the place to stay :)

Room Tip: Cabin 34 for large groups
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family