“Wifeys road trip pick”

Black Sheep Burgers &Shakes
Ranked #11 of 780 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were on our way to St. Louis and decided to stop at Springfield to eat a bite. I let my wife navigate to where would eat and boy did she nail it. Burgers were big and juicy, sauces were not your basic mayo and ketchup, and the fries were tasty and plentiful for the two of us. Definitely worth a try if you are in the area.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This place has a very good steak. It was very well cooked and tasted really great. Excellent service. Great environment. This is a place you got to visit if you are in Sprongfield, Missouri.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Ate here with family. I had a vegetarian patties (all burgers have 2 patties) on the foodie, delicious. My mother in law and teen daughter split an ugly burger and onion rings (I stole a bunch too), my husband and father in law also had ugly burgers. We sat at the bar because we didn't want to wait. Great service and great place.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Great food and service. If you're looking for a burger and brew place - check this place.
Shakes were a little on the pricey side but the rest was a fair value..

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Springfield has sure changed since the olden days when I lived there. We tried it due to a glowing review and sure weren't disappointed! The adult shakes were outstanding, the burgers we tried were huge and just as good as they soun5 ded.
Our server was very helpful in assisting me to avoid spice that I'm so sensitive to. (I'm so tired of hearing ,"oh, it not skirt at all!....and then tasting one mouthful to find that I can't eat it due to heavy handed chefs) She did a great job in guiding me to a choice that was delicious without the spice agony. I wasn't sure if really like the Smokey bourbon in the shake. Despite being slammed she took the e,yrs time to make my friends order of same so I could taste it and decide instead of pressuring me to decide right away.
I'd not only return in a heartbeat, but really wish there was one of these at home!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Black Sheep Burgers &Shakes? Share your experiences!