“Excellent food and service”

Black Sheep Burgers &Shakes
Ranked #12 of 781 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This place has a very good steak. It was very well cooked and tasted really great. Excellent service. Great environment. This is a place you got to visit if you are in Sprongfield, Missouri.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Ate here with family. I had a vegetarian patties (all burgers have 2 patties) on the foodie, delicious. My mother in law and teen daughter split an ugly burger and onion rings (I stole a bunch too), my husband and father in law also had ugly burgers. We sat at the bar because we didn't want to wait. Great service and great place.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Great food and service. If you're looking for a burger and brew place - check this place.
Shakes were a little on the pricey side but the rest was a fair value..

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Springfield has sure changed since the olden days when I lived there. We tried it due to a glowing review and sure weren't disappointed! The adult shakes were outstanding, the burgers we tried were huge and just as good as they soun5 ded.
Our server was very helpful in assisting me to avoid spice that I'm so sensitive to. (I'm so tired of hearing ,"oh, it not skirt at all!....and then tasting one mouthful to find that I can't eat it due to heavy handed chefs) She did a great job in guiding me to a choice that was delicious without the spice agony. I wasn't sure if really like the Smokey bourbon in the shake. Despite being slammed she took the e,yrs time to make my friends order of same so I could taste it and decide instead of pressuring me to decide right away.
I'd not only return in a heartbeat, but really wish there was one of these at home!!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Phil here again, me and the Misses we in town and gave Black Sheep a try. First impression of the restaurant, nice clean place with friendly staff. Their menu is simple, burgers and sides, oh and a couple of salads. Come hungry, because the burgers a massive and if you order an additional side or appetizer make sure you have plenty of people to help eat it all. I had the Cowboy Carl (highly recommend), and the Misses had the Ugly Cheeseburger. And for dessert, whip out your ID and have one of their famous milkshakes. I recommend the Purple Haze, but that’s just my opinion. If you have a few drinks and an appetizer it’s not the cheapest place to eat, but it is good food! We will be back when we are in town, add this to your list of places to eat.