“Combo fried rice ”

Hong Kong Inn
Ranked #344 of 754 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Not bad, not great, I only had 2 pieces of shrimp in the combo which was a let down. The portions of meat were also very small it was honestly just a big batch of fried rice. Could do better!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We always have to eat Hong Kong Inn while in Springfield. This is our favorite location. My son loves their orange chicken. My husband enjoys their sesame chicken and crab Rangoon's. I enjoy their cashew chicken or their chicken fried rice (love the bean sprouts). We always ask for all white meat which costs a little extra. Portions are huge, nothing is dripping in grease and everything is nice and crunchy. No soggy crab Rangoon's or fried chicken pieces. This place is usually packed because it is nice and cheap and offers specials with huge portions. There is also a drive thru.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This was a good meal for what you pay for. I paid $6.00 for some orange chicken, which came with rice and egg rolls. It was more than enough food. It wasn't the best food I've ever had but certainly would eat it again. Very quick and easy service. Will be back.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The food is very good and the staff is excellent. They have lunch specials that are very good and more food then most can eat.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Hong Kong Inn serves good Asian food. Very goid prices and daily specials. I really like their general chicken but it is pretty spicy, also enjoy their cashew chicken and crab rangoons. Would be nice if they would remodel both the inside and out.