1,214 results
All reviews downtown springfield master suite atrium suite light switches amazing hotel wedding night appointed rooms walking distance location is great business trip explorer lobby blinds mo missouri
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Great Hotel in most every way. Easy access to local food, coffee, other downtown sites.
Since this Hotel is downtown, there will be street and people noise. My room was over the reception area and could hear heavy walkers on the wood floor below.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Definitely ran into some issues- dirty walls, dirty floors, what seemed to be a crossed wire, and I was incorrectly billed for taking something from the wet bar, though I never took anything. But the people are nice and it's very beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jamesproberts2015, General Manager at Hotel Vandivort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Dear stephanie808,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience at Hotel Vandivort and The Order. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to exceed your expectations, and will definitely use these comments to further improve our operation. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you should your travels bring you back to Springfield.

Regards,

JP Roberts

Reviewed 17 October 2015

Beautiful new hotel that's completely unexpected. Could put this hotel in any major metro city and up against any 4-5 star in NYC or the likes. The room was well appointed from lighting to music and super comfy bed. Love the black out automatic shades.
Food and service was on par as well.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2015

The hotel is beautiful and I loved being right downtown. When I arrived to check in at 4:30 I was told my room was being cleaned and was assigned a similar room with a less desirable view. My room was then given to someone else. The technology in the room has no guide which resulted in one of the window shades going up and down on its own for several minutes before I were able to get it to stop. When I addressed the issue with the front desk clerk she seemed confused about how to resolve the issue or to provide appropriate compensation. I thought I was going to have to sleep with floor to ceiling windows completely uncovered but luckily most things in the room have multiple controls. I was finally able to get the shades closed. I liked the hotel but there are obviously some issues they still need to sort out.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jamesproberts2015, General Manager at Hotel Vandivort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Dear 524lacyw,

We appreciate you taking the time to submit such a thorough review of your experience. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our guests, and I am sorry to hear that we were not able to do that. I will work with our team and address the issues you experienced to ensure something similar from happening in the future. Should your travels bring you back to Springfield, I encourage you to contact me directly so I may personally facilitate your stay.

Regards,

JP Roberts
Hotel Vandivort

Reviewed 16 October 2015

The hotel is amazing. Felt like you were stepping in to a 5 star hotel in New York. The cost is very reasonable, was expecting to pay much more. Staff was great and gave some good recommendations. The Order serves great food and drink. The chocolate dessert is amazing, made with local chocolate.
Trying to find an excuse to stay again soon. Have recommended to several friends already.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends