“I always enjoy it here.”
Review of The Mudhouse

The Mudhouse
Ranked #2 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Springfield
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Coffees, Chai Tea, Desserts. Always well prepared, always excellent. Comfortable Seating areas, or Cup covers for your to go items.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I love all sorts of coffee drinks, but the frozen drink called the Funky Monkey that they serve here is my favorite. It has coffee, chocolate, and banana. I like to get it in a 24oz cup to go so I can enjoy it at my own pace. They have a variety of coffee drinks, tea, smoothies, soups, salads, sandwiches, and baked goods. Love the artistic decor and laid back atmosphere. Good place to relax over a cup of coffee by yourself or with others.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

You have to try the lavender latte, this one is so unique and it's one of my favorites already. My husband's is the wild tribe, dark chocolate frozen frappe. Another I prefer is the tiger spice chai. I love the atmosphere, old brick, and great coffees & their teas is an experience itself.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This place was a nice change from the norm. There were plenty of food and drink options. They have almond milk, coconut milk and soy milk for alternatives to dairy. They have a pretty big place. They also sell coffee beans and loose leaf tea.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I love the variety of coffee this place offers It's very nice, homey, and smells great! I'm a huge tea drinker as well and haven't tried the tea yet, but definitely will soon! I visited here back in 2014.