“Best Cashew Chicken in Springfield”

Canton Inn Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 754 Restaurants in Springfield
Description: Family owned and operated Chinese restaurant in Springfield, Missouri for over 30 years.
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I couldn't tell you how many times I have come here, I used to live just a mile east of here and I would get cashew chicken from here at least twice a week, they are busy all the time and it isn't because they are slow

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

My husband first began eating here in the 90s, so when our family arrived in Springfield for a vacation, he had to bring us here. The cashew chicken was a hit, as was the shrimp without the sauce. I am sure we will be back again tomorrow.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I have visited Canton Inn several times in the past when I'm in Springfield. The food has always been great. However, I feel like the quality hasn't been near as good the last couple of times I've visited. Don't get me wrong, it's not terrible food just nothing special. The prices are very good and portion sizes are big. Way more than I could eat at one time.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

If you like traditional Springfield Cashew Chicken, then you will enjoy Canton Inn. It is exactly what you expected. The perfect sauce, not too much soy, just right. There rice could be better. If I am close it is always a safe bet.

1  Thank Beachbound1012
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We love the cashew/sweet and sour special. Wonton soup and egg drop soup portions are huge! Speedy service. Interior could use updating.