USD 129
HolidayInn.com
Free cancellation until 05/08
USD 107
USD 103
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
USD 156
USD 59
USD 81
USD 134
USD 129
All reviewsroom was cleanshuttle servicebest westernsnext morninggreat place to stayindoor poolgreat breakfastnight staywould definitely stay here againhot breakfastsausageexcellent staystaff was friendlyroad tripup to datevery nice hotelbiscuits
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I appreciate the fact that the lady who took my reservation was very helpful and friendly. She informed me of the diner next door to the hotel and how they would have a place for me to park the truck I was driving and fix me dinner,even though they actually closed abt 25min before I had arrived. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katy R, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for the great feedback and positive review! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to your next visit. I you are in need of assistance for future stays please feel free to call me directly.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay with this hotel. The room was very clean and beautiful. The front desk clerk that checked us in was cheerful and happy to help with anything. Even though she was busy when we walked in she made sure to greet us and said it would be just a moment. Even as we left to go to town to eat dinner she told us to have a good evening. As a former hotel employee, it makes me happy to see other clerks going above and beyond. The only complaint I have is we were near a very loud family, but that isn’t the fault of the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alicia E

Thank you for the great review, I will pass along the compliments to Angie and we hope you come back and stay with us the next time you are in Springfield.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Ok room & breakfast. Not in 5e best location. Tip envelopes left in room and at the breakfast tables. Loud rooms with noisy guests. Received a prank call at 9:20pm asking for our credit card number person said they were from the hotel. Spent 2 night not in he room much.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank travelfam42018
Katy R, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I sincerely apologize that this happened to you and I will make sure that this will not happen again to any guest. If you have further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We used the hotel as a stopover before catching our flight early! It was so pleasant and the staff was so helpful that we wished we could have had more nights there! The room was a king room. We had requested first floor to make easy access to leaving for the airport the next morning and they gave us the room closest to the exit! Restful sleep even though it was short!

Room Tip: We did not need this but there was no hairdryer.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna H

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We came with the grandkids and the hotel worked out great. We enjoyed using the pool and the room was nicely presented. Breakfast was crowded but it was nice to have it available. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank maverickgirl149
Katy R, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018