“Yum!”
Review of Cedars Restaurant

Cedars Restaurant
Ranked #109 of 781 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Food was great, our server Tara did a great job. If we lived here we would definitely be frequent patrons.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Very good service excellent chicken fried steak, prices were very reasonable. Nice clean family style diner.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had super here March 2 the smell of burgers cooking was so good I broke my diet and had one oh my goodness was that a great decision it was amazing. Great service great food. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Cedars was recommended to us by the hotel staff at La Quinta. Only a couple minute drive from the hotel. A very rustic restaurant and not much to write home about as far as the appearance, however, the menu was extensive as well as 10 special of the day items. The food was excellent and the staff very friendly. A warm homey feeling to the place. Most dinners seemed to average $5.99 with a $1.99 trip to the soup/salad bar. No alcohol served but that was ok. Highly recommended for a good meal.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I went here for lunch this last week. I hadn’t been here in some time. I had One of The lunch specials, the meatball sub, and it was very good. Don’t expect any fancy settings, this place is just an old sit down family restaurant, but the service was friendly and you can’t beat the prices. Step out of your comfort zone and give them a try, you might be pleasantly surprised.