“Some of the best Springfield-style Cashew Chicken.”

Cashew Station Drive Thru
Ranked #310 of 756 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: USD 4 - USD 9
Description: Cashew Station was founded on March 29, 1991 by David and Lee Luu. We are the first and only Springfield Chinese restaurant that's strictly drive-thru and carryout, but guests are always welcome to dine in our outdoor picnic area. Many of our most popular items, such as Han's Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken Sticks, have been adapted from our family's other restaurants, Korea House and Chopsticks. Our menu offers a variety of homemade Chinese dishes. Each one is always carefully hand-prepared with fresh ingredients. Our most popular dish is Springfield-style Cashew Chicken, but we also offer traditional Chinese dishes to create a delicious family experience.
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This is completely drive-through with a good selection of Chinese dishes. The family that runs it are very nice and the food is the best I've had in Springfield and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Scott H

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This restaurant has a double sided drive through. I ended up on the side that my passenger side of the car was next to the drive in. Upon placing my order I rolled up to the pick up window. As I rolled down my passenger window they opened up the drive up window to accept payment and my car filled with something they were burning on the previous order. Food was mediocre and I did not finish eating it.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at Cashew Station today, and the food was very tasty, and the prices were very reasonable. Three of us had lunch for under $20. We'll definitely keep Cashew Station on the GPS preset.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Have been eating here off and on since 1998. Some times with a couple years in between visits but after eating there a couple days ago I can still say this is one of the best chinese take out restaurants in Springfield.Food is delicious and reasonably priced and the taste has been very consistent over the almost 20 years I have been eating there. No indoor seating though so be prepared to eat in your car or a park if you are visiting from out of town.

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Cashew Station serves some of the best chinese food in Springfield. Their beef fried rice, cashew chicken and general chicken is delicious. They are a drive thru location only and do not have an eat in dining area. They have very reasonable prices. The only negative thing at all I could have to say about this restaurant is they are a little slow but well worth the wait.