“Great cashew chicken ”
Review of Hong KONG Inn

Hong KONG Inn
Ranked #355 of 756 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Cashew chicken is great but fried rice is not good at all. Tasteless very little chicken and sprouts yuck!

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Took my Grandson there for dinner Wednesday food was great service was good. Will be going back again soon

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

It's close to home and never disappoints. Love the beef and broccoli and the General chicken. Great crab Rangoon also.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I don't grade places like this the same as I would say...a formal restaurant. I grade on a sliding scale.

My wife always used to go on and on about how great "Springfield Cashew Chicken" is. I finally tried it here, and man she wasn't kidding.

I've since tried it in Kansas City a few times, and it's never as good. Get it in Springfield, where the dish was created.

And here it's dirt cheap, and yummy as heck.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I can't decide what is my favorite but husband loves the Combination plate. Meals are made as they are ordered and are hot and tasty. they have Springfield Cashew Chicken for the grandkids and grown-up selections for the ones watching their weight.