“Very good food!!!”

Kearney Street Cafe
Ranked #110 of 781 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped for an early afternoon meal and glad we stopped here. Food was very good , service was great, and it was not very expensive----super good value!!!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The parking lot is still the best indicator of a restaurant’s popularity. I drove up this Saturday and was hard pressed to find an opening. I’ve ate here a couple of times and this is one of the best cafes in Springfield. The price is very reasonable as well.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Great selection of dinners and deserts! Restaurant waitress were the best. Will most definitely return the next time in Springfield.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for something different, something local we wouldn’t get back home. We found it in this gem. One of us had the French dip - she ate every bite. My husband had shrimp - he loved them. And me, a great omelette. My hash browns were freshly made. The gravy was incredible. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast any time of day.
Monday thru Friday have a special for 2 eggs bacon or sausage, toast or biscuit and gravy or pancakes $4.99