“Ask for Logan”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I'm a regular at this restaurant and Logan has served me many times. The food is great, as well as the atmosphere. They are very consistent and I appreciate the outstanding service Logan provides. She is always on her game and if you're fortunate enough to have her as your waitress you may be their next regular.

Date of visit: April 2018
Steven B, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you!!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

There were 3 of us dining and two of us were very happy!
The fish and chips were very good and the chicken wrap and house salad were well liked, too.
The tomato bisque soup was a hit with two of us especially for the cheese fritters found in it!
The only miss was the BBQ chicken flatbread which was burnt and so dry that it was impossible to eat.
The restaurant didn’t charge for the flatbread mistake so they did the right thing and we will go back!
PS- the iced tea was great!
Definitely worth a trip!

Date of visit: March 2018
Steven B, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thanks for the feedback and we are glad that we could fix the flat bread issue! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Food was great
Service was great
Menu is changing so some things listed are not available.....????
And specials are items being added that are not on the menu....??
Odd way to add and delete menu items.
Wine was a little steep, 4x the average cost of a bottle. Normally I see 3x on bottles below $25 and 2x on $25-$45 and 1-1/2 on $60.

Small filet was 1/2” thick by 4”x5” rectangle.

Date of visit: February 2018
Steven B, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for the feedback and happy birthday! All of the menu items are now updayed and thank you for the patience during the transition.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I eat out a lot. I mean ALOT! I love that I can always get exceptional quality and great service at a decent price at Houlihans. It is a place where I have multiple favorite dishes, and if I venture to something else on the menu - I encounter another favorite! The food is typically seasoned perfectly. I hate going to a restaurant where all I taste is salt. The recipes are interesting and spot on. And that is why I go back time and time again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Steven B, General Manager at Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar- South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Great location. Great atmosphere. Great food. Great service. It was our first visit to Houlihans. Our server Logan (or B as we called her) was awesome. Helped us with our menu choices, stopped freq at our table to see if we needed anything. We definitely will be going back!

Date of visit: February 2018