All reviews friendliest hotel steak and shake breakfast staff complimentary breakfast cracker barrel room was clean great breakfast great place to stay the breakfast area would definitely stay here again oatmeal pool and hot tub cookies easy access nice stay excellent hotel first floor
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed in this hotel after a long day of travel. The front desk was great. Polite, great humor and made us feel at home. Requested a roll away bed and it was in our room waiting. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We had a great breakfast with even better service. The ladies that help keep food stocked were so kind and accommodating. The extra service came when we left my son's blanket at the hotel. We called from the road and asked them to look in our room. They found it and then shipped to our destination. It is little things like this that will keep us staying at Hampton Inns.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Their sign states they are the best and I totally agree. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, & good atmosphere. Extremely happy I chose this property for my stay. I will definitely chose again, my next visit through.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This site might have been great 10 years ago, but in today's world of competing hotels all around, this hotel is just putting it in slow cruise. They dont update anything, throw carpet deodorizer down & move on. If you dont want to spend the money upgrading the room TV's, then at least update the ancient lobby room TV.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Great all around. Great breakfast with fresh cut fruit. Cookies in the evening. Fruit water, coffee, & tea all the time. Bottled waters for everyone upon arrival. Nice comfortable beds! Front desk was friendly and helpful!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last night and there were no issues. The place was clean, the bed was comfortable, and everything worked properly. The rates were reasonable, the parking was free. The front desk was courteous and helped me when I locked myself out of my room (twice).

Date of stay: February 2018