“Best Chinese food in Springfield, MO. Hands down.”
Review of Pacific Kitchen

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I love Chinese food (the Americanized kind haha) and I've lived in Springfield, MO long enough to go to many of the Asian/Chinese restaurants and PK is still my absolute favorite for so many reasons. 1) It is the best value Chinese food in town. I am dead serious. I typically get a combo plate of Sesame Chicken with an egg roll and I pay $5.15 with tax. And I get stuffed with that. Comparably, other Chinese places I've been to I pay $7-8 dollars for a plate the same size or even smaller and with food that isn't as good. 2) Their Sesame Chicken that I mentioned? It's to die for. Chef has perfected the Sesame sauce like no other Chinese place in town has. 3) Small business service. It's a pretty small restaurant, and I'm not going to lie and say that it doesn't look a little dingy. But I'm so glad that I gave it a chance, because I've been a loyal customer for several years now. Chef just smiles whenever he sees me come in now. 4) Despite being small, they have a much more diverse menu than other places in town. And while I praised the Sesame Chicken, other fantastic choices also include Orange Chicken, Chicken Fried Rice, and Lo Mein. I cannot brag about his place enough - I've already converted my friends to it.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Stopped by for dinner and found the food to be cheap and plentiful. I had the cashew chicken, rice and egg roll. Not sure why they don't allow a substitute the won ton for a crab rangoon, odd they don't. Did not think the rice was all that good, but the food was hot and the folks working there were very friendly.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

You know how you move somewhere new and think ohhh great now what can I have close by thats as good as near where I use to live....well when I want clean and tasty cashew white meat chicken, eggrolls and pot stickers I go here.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

love their cashew chicken special...they allow substitution of crab ragoons for eggrolls!! always do drive-tru, good service, good food, very reasonably priced

Reviewed 2 August 2016

We try and eat here two to three times a month. Great for our Asian food fix. The food is cheap, they give you a lot to eat and it is wonderfully tasty!