“Great service, and food is priced right”
Review of Pacific Kitchen

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Stopped by for dinner and found the food to be cheap and plentiful. I had the cashew chicken, rice and egg roll. Not sure why they don't allow a substitute the won ton for a crab rangoon, odd they don't. Did not think the rice was all that good, but the food was hot and the folks working there were very friendly.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 17 August 2016

You know how you move somewhere new and think ohhh great now what can I have close by thats as good as near where I use to live....well when I want clean and tasty cashew white meat chicken, eggrolls and pot stickers I go here.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 11 August 2016

love their cashew chicken special...they allow substitution of crab ragoons for eggrolls!! always do drive-tru, good service, good food, very reasonably priced

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We try and eat here two to three times a month. Great for our Asian food fix. The food is cheap, they give you a lot to eat and it is wonderfully tasty!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Met there for lunch today. Ordered and sat down. The person I was having lunch with got their food and their side order. I waited until he was completely done with his meal to bring it to their attn. But I had sat there the whole time and did not get my meal. I Finally got a waitress to stop for a second and inquired as to how come everyone that came in after us had got their food and mine still was not there. Then I heard them panic and yell to the back as they had not even started on mine. This is one of my go to places for drive thru but after today! I am afraid I have now lost hope in there business. One Bad experience and it is over for this foodie.

Date of visit: February 2016